This week, something different was tried at L&M. Something never done before. A live, on-air, not pre-recorded interview. It was tough. Kat was thoroughly embarrassed by her interview subject. Just listen to find out how abusive Mr. Johann von Ashtonburg was – for all the carnivore-people out there, go try his restaurant Stouffed though.
On a more serious note, last week was Pride Week in Edmonton, and Kat also picked up some interviews from the Pride Parade. It was a pretty great show all together – you can check it out here.
We’ll be back on air – hopefully with Mike this time – next Saturday, around 1 PM on www.nr92.com– NAIT’s Station for the students. If you want to be a guest on L&M, let us know, you can email us at lemurs_meerkats[at]gmail[dot]com. If that doesn’t work for ya, just leave a comment here. Unlike the comment boxes we keep at NAIT, Kat & Mike actually read these ones.
Lastly, Kat & her replacement co-host John realize we may have offended some people during this last show, so we therefore apologize to the following, and thank you for being good sports about it all:
- Britney Spears
- The Province of New Brunswick
- Premier Al [we think it’s his first name] Graham [we hope that how it’s spelled], of New Brunswick
- Fans of the Saskatchewawn Roughriders Football Club
- Gay People
- The City of Calgary
- Mr. Bronconier – Mayor of Calgary
- law enforcement officials
- People Who Hate Blocks
- and we’d like to apologize for encouraging people to take part in substance abuse. It’s actually really bad for you.
Please don’t burn down the college,
Love & Hugs,
L&M + John
P.S. – Coming up next week: Adopt a Whyte Ave Girl, Eat a Sandwich.