We realize that there is a lot of information in our little hour of sports, politics, news, and entertainment. Actually, we don’t really like *entertainment* news…so you might get less of that here. Unless Kat is ranting about how awesome MILK is, or a genuinely “cool” celebrity type does something other than fall over. Point is, L&M brings the information to you, from nr92.com.
So, for those of you who need a refresher course after listening to our pod-cast, check out these links. And yes, the following will make no sense unless you listen to the show first. Trust us. It’s more fun to listen.
- Flaherty: Spend, Spend, Spend! NOW!
- PSAC workers rally against Budget Implementation Act clauses.
- Weekly Obama Love-in. & Canada & Afghanistan.
- Afghan Elections
- Vatican Holocaust Denier
- Tamil Man on fire outside British Parliament
- Drugs Drugs Drugs & Organized Crime
- Quebec Pension Fund in Toilet. Charest Blames Parti Quebecois. PQ blames Charest.
- Facebook Democracy
- Emergency Plane Landing
- Breastfeeding + Cell Phone Chatting + Driving = Stupid
- Diamonds & Debt
- $81.5 million gas-up.
- Car Wash Robbery
- Tree Branch Hold Up @ Chicken Joint
- News of the Weird
- Crazy Balloon Guy
Random Stuff Mike Found Online
- Wife Carrying Championship
- Cherry Pit Spitting Contest
- Chess Boxing – Stay tuned Next Week for when Kat and Mike take each other on.
We know not all of what we talked about today is linked in the post. Can you blame us? We’ll come clean with you. We improv. A lot. The news is researched, the scores are correct, the weather is accurate – but the rest? Well…you’ll just have to listen and be entertained.